Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I'd like to welcome you to my new blog. You can find just about anything related to motherhood here - from pregnancy, labor, newborn care - practically anything and everything that I've encountered as a first-time parent.

I hope to share the knowledge I've gained from personal experience, from advice from doctors and fellow mothers, and from reading books and online articles about parenthood. I hope you'll learn something here, too, or even just to give you hope that you're not the most ignorant parent in the world (I have had my share of mommy bloopers, too), that would already mean so much to me.

So, shortly, I shall be putting up posts on anything from morning sickness to vaccinations. You are welcome to ask questions or request that a specific topic be tackled. I encourage everyone, from teenage mothers to those with "geriatric" pregnancies, mothers of every race and culture, even daddies who want to learn more about parenting, to participate in this blog. Thank you for reading, and I hope you'll stay tuned!

1 comment: